SKI LIFT TICKET RATES for winter 2013-14 are now at our March Madness Rates: $25 Adults, $20 Jr.'s & $15 Kids Everyday through end of the season. !!
SKI LIFT TICKETS
|Our Holiday Periods||Weekends (Non-Holiday)||Monday - Friday (Non-Holiday)|
|Child (6 Yrs & Younger)||$25||$20||$15|
|Senior (70 Yrs Plus)||$50||$45||$20|
|College Students with ID||$40||$35||$25|
|Click to go to College Student SAVE $20 online coupon form!|
4hr FLEX TICKETS are available only on Weekends & Holidays prior to March 17th.
4hr FLEX TICKETS cost $5 less than above published prices - excluding any tickets sold after March 17th.
4hr Flex Tickets allow you to ski or ride for any consecutive 4 hour period of time. 4hr lift tickets start when you purchase your lift tickets. If you can't enjoy a full day then consider the 4hr Flex Ticket. It's a nice option for those who have to leave early or arrive later in the day on a weekend or holiday. Please tell the cashier that you want a 4hr. FLEX TICKET at time of purchase.
See Our Holidays Periods. See Our Lift Hours
LIFT TICKET 3-PACKS - A SAVINGS OF $30 to $50 OFF TICKETS PURCHASED SEPARATELY. 3-Pack Ticket are valid on Weekend & Holidays!
|3 PACK OF SKI BUTTERNUT LIFT TICKETS||Weekends and Holiday Periods|
|Adult Ski Lift Ticket 3 Pack (for ages 14+)||$135|
|Junior Ski Lift Ticket 3 Pack (ages 7-13 years)||$100|
DEADLINE Dec. 20, 2013. We won't sell any after 12/20.
$25 LIFT TICKETS Monday - Friday (excludes all our holiday periods).
|$25 LIFT TICKETS Every Mon., Tue., Wed., Thurs. & Fri. (excluding our holiday periods)||Cost|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday||$25|
|$25 Lift Ticket rate excludes all Ski Butternut holiday periods. See our Holidays Periods|
EARLY SEASON SPECIAL: $25 1st Timer LEARN TO SKI or LEARN TO SNOWBOARD Package. Includes a lift ticket for the beginner slope, group lesson & rental equipment. Available opening through Dec. 20, 2013 for ages 7+
$25 1st Timers LEARN TO SKI or LEARN TO SNOWBOARD Package
Opening day through Dec. 20, 2013 - includes weekends (Regular rate is $75)
LATE SEASON SPECIAL: $25 LIFT TICKETS every day Mar. 17 to end of season
|$25 LIFT TICKETS LATE SEASON SPECIAL||Cost|
|Starting March 17th and continuing everyday through end of season||$25|
Offer INCLUDES our late season WEEKENDS.
Ski Butternut aims to remain open through the 1st and if possible the 2nd weekend in April each year.
Your Responsibility Code
Skiing can be enjoyed in many ways. At our ski area, you may see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and specialized ski equipment (such as that used by disabled or other specially challenged skiers). Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers the responsibility for a great skiing experience.
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- Be aware that grooming machinery and / or snowmobiles may be in use on open trails.
- Designated SLOW ZONES require you to slow down. They are highly used by beginners and novices.
- Should you be involved in a collision, do not leave the scene until you are certain that medical attention is not needed.
- Stay well away from snowmaking equipment, grooming machines, lift towers or other obstacles.
- The use of alcohol while using the Mountain (skiing, snowboarding, tubing or similar activity) is prohibited.
- The use of drugs is prohibited at all times.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
The CODE is Officially endorsed by: NSAA - NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION
NSP - NATIONAL SKI PATROL & PSIA / AASI PROFESSIONAL SKI INSTRUCTORS OF AMERICA.
Any violation of this code, as determined by Ski Butternut management, can result in the loss of your lift ticket or season pass, without warning, and without refund.
Be advised that all poles and/or flags, signage and covers on equipment or objects,or other forms of marking devices, are used by Ski Butternut to inform you of the presence or location of potential hazards. These markers are no guarantee of your safety and will not protect you from injury. It is part of your responsibility under the Your Responsibility Code to avoid all obstacles or hazard, including those that are so marked.
Your safety will be directly affected by your judgment.
Trail Conditions may vary with changing weather, skier use, & other factors.
Be aware of changing conditions. Natural and man-made hazards and obstacles exist.
Restraining bar must be lowered when riding all chairlifts.
Be aware that snowmaking and grooming may be in progress at any time on open trails.