SKI LIFT TICKET RATES: $25 Every Day for the rest of the 2014-15Winter.
Ski Lift TIcket
Our Holiday Periods
CLICK HERE FOR HOLIDAY PERIODS
|Weekends (Non-Holiday)||Mon. - Fri. (Non-Holiday)|
|Child (6 Yrs & Younger)||$30||$25||$15|
|Senior (70 Yrs Plus)||$55||$50||$20|
|College Students with Coupon & ID**||
($45 rate NOT AVAILABLE on
Jan. 16 - 18 & Feb. 13 - 15, 2016.)
Lift Tickets for everyone age 14-69 will be $65 on these 6 days.
** Full Time COLLEGE STUDENTS with ID SAVE UP TO $20 - MUST PRINT off, bring with you & redeem our required ONLINE COLLEGE COUPON to receive this savings NOT AVAILABLE ON MLK or PRES. HOLIDAY 3Day Weekend!
CLICK THIS LINK to go to COLLEGE COUPON!
4 HOUR FLEX TICKETS are available on Weekends & Holidays Periods*
4 HOUR FLEX TICKETS save you $5 OFF the above published Weekend & Holiday prices / Not valid when tickets are priced at $25 or Less.
4Hr Flex Tickets not abailable when lift ticket prices are at or below $25.
Ski Butternut 2015-16 Season Passes are on SALE now!
COST: $300 Ad., $250 Jr., $125 Kids or Sr. 70+ Prices valid only through Aug. 31!
Use this form to Order Now!
LIFT TICKET 3-PACKS - AVAILABLE 9/1/2015 - OFFER A SAVINGS OF $30 to $50 OFF TICKETS PURCHASED SEPARATELY. 3-Pack Ticket vouchers are valid on Weekend & Holidays!
|3 PACK OF SKI BUTTERNUT LIFT TICKETS||Weekends and Holiday Periods|
|Adult Ski Lift Ticket 3 Pack (for ages 14+)||$135|
|Junior Ski Lift Ticket 3 Pack (ages 7-13 years)||$100|
DEADLINE Dec. 20, 2014. We won't sell any after 12/20.
$25 LIFT TICKETS Monday - Friday (excludes all of our noted holiday periods).
|$25 LIFT TICKETS Every Mon., Tue., Wed., Thurs. & Fri. (excluding all our holiday periods)||Cost|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday||$25|
|$25 Lift Ticket rate excludes all Ski Butternut holiday periods. See our Holidays Periods|
EARLY SEASON SPECIAL: $35 - 1st Timer LEARN TO SKI or LEARN TO SNOWBOARD Package. Includes a LIFT TICKET for the beginner slope, group lesson & rental equipment. Available Opening Day through Dec. 19, 2014 (for ages 7+)
Early Season. $35 1st Timers LEARN TO SKI or LEARN TO SNOWBOARD Package
1st Timers LEARN TO SKI or SNOWBOARD Pkg. Early Season SPECIAL
LATE SEASON SPECIAL: $25 LIFT TICKETS everyday Mar. 16 to end of season
|$25 LIFT TICKETS LATE SEASON SPECIAL||Cost|
|Starting March 16th and continuing everyday through end of season||$25|
Offer INCLUDES our late season WEEKENDS.
Ski Butternut aims to remain open through the 1st and if possible the 2nd weekend in April each year.
Your Responsibility Code
Skiing can be enjoyed in many ways. At our ski area, you may see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and specialized ski equipment (such as that used by disabled or other specially challenged skiers). Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers the responsibility for a great skiing experience.
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- Be aware that grooming machinery and / or snowmobiles may be in use on open trails.
- Designated SLOW ZONES require you to slow down. They are highly used by beginners and novices.
- Should you be involved in a collision, do not leave the scene until you are certain that medical attention is not needed.
- Stay well away from snowmaking equipment, grooming machines, lift towers or other obstacles.
- The use of alcohol while using the Mountain (skiing, snowboarding, tubing or similar activity) is prohibited.
- The use of drugs is prohibited at all times.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
The CODE is Officially endorsed by: NSAA - NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION
NSP - NATIONAL SKI PATROL & PSIA / AASI PROFESSIONAL SKI INSTRUCTORS OF AMERICA.
Any violation of this code, as determined by Ski Butternut management, can result in the loss of your lift ticket or season pass, without warning, and without refund.
Be advised that all poles and/or flags, signage and covers on equipment or objects,or other forms of marking devices, are used by Ski Butternut to inform you of the presence or location of potential hazards. These markers are no guarantee of your safety and will not protect you from injury. It is part of your responsibility under the Your Responsibility Code to avoid all obstacles or hazard, including those that are so marked.
Your safety will be directly affected by your judgment.
Trail Conditions may vary with changing weather, skier use, & other factors.
Be aware of changing conditions. Natural and man-made hazards and obstacles exist.
Restraining bar must be lowered when riding all chairlifts.
Be aware that snowmaking and grooming may be in progress at any time on open trails.