FAMILY PRIVATE LESSONS
You come to the ski area as a family, why not take a Private Lesson together and maximize the on-mountain family time!
You and up to 4 family members can share the learning experience with a certified instructor to fine tune your skills, help you explore the mountain and share knowledge of the best terrain. Not all sliding on the same type of equipment? We’ve still got you covered with instructors knowledgeable in all types of sliding.
Of course, we realize that not everyone in the group will be at the same skill levels, so lesson will only progress as fast or slow as the youngest or lowest ability level in the group.
- Who: For Skiers and Riders, Ages 6+
- When: Morning, Afternoon or Full Day (9:00 or 12:30)
- Morning or Afternoon - $600
- Full Day $1200
- Where: Private Lesson Meeting Area Below the Upper Lodge
- Very Limited Availability - Offered on Weekends and Holiday Periods (not available weekdays)
- Reservations Required by phone only: 413-528-2000 x150
- Lift Tickets and Rental Equipment not included
- The full lesson fee will be charged when a reservation is made
- Please understand there will be NO REFUNDS for a missed lesson
Call (413) 528-2000 x150 to Reserve