9/1 - 11/30
|Adult (14+ years)||$349||$399|
|Junior (7-13 years)||$299||$349|
|Kids (6 years & under)||$149||$149|
|Senior (70+ years)||$149||$149|
We have lowered our rates! Take advantage of the pre-season sale before 11/30 and save!
Or call CALL 413-528-2000 X111
Season Pass Holder Discounts
|Get 50% off deals at other great resorts like Stratton, Smuggler's Notch, Jay Peak, Ski Blandford, Otis Ridge, Pats Peak, Thunder Ridge, Ragged Mountain and many more. Get a 10% discount at our Ski & Board Shop on non-sale items.|
SKI BLANDFORD ( Blandford, MA)- Present your Ski Butternut season pass at the ticket window and receive 50% off the retail price of a lift ticket. (Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the pass holder on the day of purchase. Discount may not be combined with any other offers or promotions).
OTIS RIDGE (Otis, MA) - Present your Ski Butternut season pass at the ticket window and receive 50% off the retail price of a lift ticket. (Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the pass holder on the day of purchase. Discount may not be combined with any other offers or promotions).
STRATTON MOUNTAIN (Stratton, VT) - Present your Ski Butternut season pass and get 50% off one-day window tickets, valid all season Sunday - Friday, non-holiday. (Holiday blackout dates are December 26 – 31, 2017; January 14, and February 17 – 23, 2018.)
SMUGGLERS NOTCH (Jeffersonville, VT) - Present your Ski Butternut season pass and get a 1/2 price lift ticket. (Excludes all holiday periods. Not valid with any other discount / promotion. Non-transferable).
JAY PEAK (Jay, VT) - Present your Ski Butternut season pass at Customer Service any day of the week and you’ll SAVE 50% OFF on single day lift tickets. If you're looking for lodging reservations call (800) 451-4449. (Not valid over their Christmas holiday period.)
PATS PEAK (Henniker, NH) - Ski/Ride for 1/2 price. Present your Ski Butternut season pass at any ticket window any day of the week* (excluding MLK & Presidents weekends) - and you'll be able to ski/ride for 1/2 price. *Pats Peak offer: Valid on Full-Day (8:30a-4p) or Twilight (1p-Close) Lift Tickets only. Not valid on Night Tickets or Saturday Night POP tickets.
THUNDER RIDGE (Patterson, NY) - SAVE 50%. Get 1/2 price lift tickets ANYTIME must show your Ski Butternut season pass at time of purchase. (excludes holiday periods).
CATAMOUNT ( So. Egremont, MA) - Present your Ski Butternut season pass and get a ½ price, non-holiday weekend lift ticket, a ½ price non-holiday mid-week daytime lift ticket or a ½ price evening lift ticket (Other discounts or promotions do not apply. Non-transferable).
BOUSQUET (Pittsfield, MA) - VALID for 17/18 - SAVE 50% OFF Full Day Lift Tickets - excludes all holiday periods. Present your Ski Butternut Season Pass at the ticket window. Not valid with any other promotion or on their $10 Thursday nights.
RAGGED MOUNTAIN (Danbury, NH) –Present your Ski Butternut season pass and SAVE 50% off Midweek (non-holiday) & 25% off on Weekends & holidays.
1. SEASON PASS USAGE: Your season pass may not be used by anyone but yourself (transfer, or the attempt to transfer, will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under MA THEFT OF SERVICES LAW.) If, in the event of a transfer, use by another person, or any other act which in management's opinion constitutes misconduct or misuse of the facilities, management may revoke your season pass without refund. Your season pass must be presented to any Ski Butternut representative upon request. It must be displayed on your outer garment at all times when you are in the lift lines, for quick, easy access by our ticket checkers.
2. LOST: If you lose your pass, you should immediately report it to the main office to prevent misuse. A fee of $50 will be charged to replace a lost season pass.
3. FORGOTTEN: A full-price ticket must be purchased if you forget your pass.
4. CORPORATE PASS: A transferable season pass which displays your company's name, it is ideal for business entertainment or can be used as an employee perk. Please print the company name, in place of an individual name, on the appropriate line on the online or printable order form.
5. AGE: Defined as a person's age at the time of purchase. Proof of age will be checked when the season pass photo is taken. (Age definition also applies to all other offers.)
6. REFUND POLICY: There are NO refunds on season passes, for any reason.
7. EXPIRATION: Season Pass expires on the last operating day of the winter season, or April 10, whichever comes first.
If you prefer not to order online, you can download the Season Pass Application from the Brochures & Forms page, print the order form, fill it out and submit it by: Fax to 413-528-1295, or mail it with payment to: Ski Butternut, 380 State Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230